I am totally exhausted, so keeping this short:
- Walked all the way along the Embarcadero to Pier 39.
- Walked all over Pier 39.
- Foggy Wharf Salad with Dungeness Crab at the Crab House for lunch. (It was excellent!)
- More Pier 39 walking.
- Aquarium of the Bay tour.
- Walking further west in Fisherman’s Wharf, passed the Cannery and Ghirardelli Square, stuck my hand in the ocean, walked out along a long pier, walked up a giant hill, turned back towards Ghirardelli.
- A scoop of chocolate ice cream and much needed bottle of water at a Ghirardelli store.
- Cable Car back to Union Square.
- Nap at hotel.
- Checked in at Adobe MAX — tomorrow (and Tuesday and Wednesday) will be amazing!
- Caught up with coworker, David, and his wife, Rachel, and went to The Stinking Rose for dinner. I smell like garlic now, but it was worth it.
- Muni bus back to Union Square, David and Rachel walked me back to my hotel and now I’m quite ready to pass out for the night.
My photo uploads to Flickr were very slow last night, so I am going to have to wait until later to post today’s photos. (Note: I edited this entry to add photos.) I don’t know how many photos I’ll get in the next few days since I’ll be conferencing like crazy, but I’ll try to keep updating.