I have just over a year left with this goal list. I think it is time to start kicking it into high gear. There are certainly goals on my list that I’m predicting I won’t get completed, but who knows? It’s too early to call it off for a few of them — onward! Hopefully I can get at least one thing on the list completed this month.
These goals progressed during August:
- Use 24 different recipes for canning/preserving food
- Quickest Kosher Dills from Canning for a New Generation – 08/01/2013
- Quicker Kosher Dills from Canning for a New Generation – 08/18/2013
- good ol’ Tomatoes – 08/19/2013
- Complete Project 356 again – started 01/01/2013
- Be free of credit card debt.
- Finish my Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban-style Ravenclaw house scarf
I have three full-size tomato plants, a cherry tomato plant and roma tomatoes in my garden this year. I’ve snacked on quite a few little bitty tomatoes throughout the summer, but I’ve only gotten enough full-size tomatoes at once to can two quarts! That is a little disappointing, but it’s got me already thinking about how I’m going to arrange my garden next summer.