… the bumps were well worth it, however. I’ve been having a fun summer so far. I have not done as much design or reorganizing as I had planned to do this summer… I guess that is what August is for, because July will be over in about 3 days. (The days are just packed!)
So! Photos and clarifications. I last left you with some graduation celebrations. Since then, the following:
(1) I officially “toured” with Plastic Chord to Mankato, MN where they played at the What’s Up Lounge.
(2) I took photos and helped at the third annual Bike-In at the Bell.
(3) Some of my photos from the Bike-In are being used on the Global Bike Days website, too! (Check the schedule page for my photos.)
(5) Rebecca and I went for an afternoon/evening of fun around lake Mille Lacs (which is probably when I acquired my itchies).
(6) Kristi and I watched the Pride Parade again this year. Every year it seems to get a little bit longer. First sunburn of the summer!
During July I will be attending a family reunion in Iowa, taking photos for an exhibit development project at the Bell Museum, heading out to British Columbia and Washington for a week, taking photos for Areca and Karl’s wedding, and moving to a new apartment. Then it will be August.