Ok, the homestretch for this project — I have 290 days left to prove my determination. The thing is, so much of my life doesn’t really mesh with the goals on my 101-in-1001 list anymore. Life has changed in a variety of ways since January 2012. But! I’ll just see what I can do.
Maybe 2014 is going to be a crazyawesomespectacular year! There are plenty of items on this list to make for an awesome summer, at least.
I last updated with my progress in August, so here is what’s happened during September, October, November and December 2013 (this is a shamefully short list):
Send Christmas/Holiday Cardscompleted 12/22/2013 Complete Project 356 againâ€“ started 01/01/2013, completed 12/31/2013
- Visit 10 new-to-me wineries/vineyards
- Madison County Winery â€“ 09/28/2013
- Be free of credit card debt. (I paid off one of my credit cards in November!)
- Put $20 into savings for each completed task on this list, and $50 for each non-completed task
($440 due for 22 completed items, $50 due for 1 item that will not be completed)
- Finish my Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban-style Ravenclaw house scarf (Finishing knitting in November — now I just need to weave in the ends!)
- Knit five projects from Knitty patterns
- Dashing – completed 11/17/2013
Will not be completed:
- Increase Gage retirement fund contributions to 10% I left this job in December 2013!