I feel like I really picked up the pace in July!
Make my own sushicompleted 07/26/2014 Take a cooking class with Jasoncompleted 07/26/2014
(Two birds sorta deal: the cooking class I took with Jason was about making sushi. And it was delicious!)
See a movie at St. Louis Parkâ€™s ShowPlace ICON theatre â€” from the VIP sectioncompleted 07/12/2014 Make a list of 100 things that make me happycompleted 07/29/2014
I also made the call about a few things I know I won’t finish before the October 18 deadline:
- Get a cherry tree for the yard (or some other kind of fruit-bearing tree) (I’m not going to give up on this one entirely — hopefully next year!)
- Put Hollyhocks in the flower beds My front yard is too shady. 🙁
- Watch every James Bond movie
- Have at least $2,500.00 in savings
(I’m having a wedding. Even though I’m having a relatively inexpensive wedding, it is still eating all of my savings.)
- Rejoin a gym or yoga club, attend at least 12 times/month for 6 months (Well, October is only two months away, so…)
- Complete all of the Code Year lessons
Finally, these are in progress:
- Visit 10 new-to-me wineries/vineyards
- Crow River Winery â€“ 07/19/2014
- Grandview Valley Winery â€“ 07/19/2014
- Be free of credit card debt.
(The other day it occurred to me that I could be completely free of debt in 2015, so I should move this goal to the “not gonna finish” list, but I like knowing I’m still making progress.
- Put $20 into savings for each completed task on this list, and $50 for each non-completed task
($620 due for 31 completed items, $350 due for 7 items that will not be completed)
- Knit five projects from Knitty patterns
- Sunday Swing Socks
- Knit socks
And since today is August 3rd, I know I’ve already got a couple completed item for the next report. We’ll see how this month goes for other goals, though, because I’m sort of distracted by the little thing happening at the end of this month…