I know I just did this two days ago, but I didn’t accomplish anything in April. I was just a big pile of anxiety all month. I have an idea for May!
How about I pick 10 things on my list and see if I can actually get them done? I only have until mid-October with this thing and with the wedding planning picking up the pace, it’s going to get harder to think about these items.
Let’s try these this month:
- Put Hollyhocks in the flower beds
- Cook 30 new-to-me recipes (I’ll aim for at least 5 this month.)
- Bake 20 new-to-me recipes (I’ll aim for 3 this month.)
- Blog five recipe creations (You want to hear from me more often, right? I’ll aim for 2.)
- Visit (or revisit) 10 museums (I’ll aim for at least 1 — though there are 3 in downtown St. Paul that I could possibly visit during a lunch break: the American Association of Woodturners Gallery of Wood Art, The Schubert Club, and the James J. Hill Center.)
- Watch three film series (that consist of three movies or more) back-to-back (I’ll aim to do 1 series. Incidentally, May the 4th might be a good day for a Star Wars marathon.)
- Figure out what to do with my retirement funds from VUE and Gage (I know what I want to do, I just need to do it.)
- Goal weight: 140lbs. (It would be unhealthy for me to complete this goal this month, but I want to get serious about trying again. Four months ’til the wedding!)
- Complete Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet (see: previous goal for this month.)
- Finish my Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban-style Ravenclaw house scarf (weave in the ends during a movie marathon, maybe?)