Here is the plan:
- Go home after I finish writing this.
- Clean for family (vacuum, put away clothing, rid evidence of a [non-existent] drinking problem).
- Move current bed (futon) to the living roomish area.
- Parents arrive around 5 or 6pm-ish.
- I receive a real bed.
- Dinner at Baker’s Ribs.
- Farmer’s Market in the a.m., brats for lunch.
- Waste a few hours – possibly at Mystic Lake‘s swimming pool, possibly just staring at each other.
- Dinner at Peninsula.
- Saints game! Beer for dessert.
- Breakfast? (more like Bloody Marys?!)
- Body Worlds exhibit at the Science Museum.
- Family leaves.
- Totally taking an extra day off from work to recuperate.